Shipping Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Anyone care to chime in on shipping companies that will haul a Raptor out west (then back home).

Looking to freight it to California before the 1000 this year instead of driving it all the way out there.

Cost?
Reliability?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to chime in on shipping companies that will haul a Raptor out west (then back home).

Looking to freight it to California before the 1000 this year instead of driving it all the way out there.

Cost?
Reliability?

When I tried to ship mine to Cali last year for the first Raptor Run, no one would take it due to the width. Finally found a company who would take it (Reliable Carriers) then they failed to ever pick my truck up. They had over a months lead time to pick it up too. Ended up towing it out there myself. What you are going to have to do is find an open trailer. The enclosed ones can't/won't take them. My two cents: Contact your local Ford dealer and see if one of their carriers will take it. I have that deal setup with one of my local Ford dealers.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I figured as much. I have been hunting for a codriver with a diesel and a big gooseneck to haul the trucks out west.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not cheap to ship a Raptor! I'm $5000 in shipping charges right now shipping my truck around the US trying to get it foxed

Budguzler

Reaction score
Had mine shipped from Tempe AZ to Pembina ND back in 2011 by Custom Auto Movers,cost was $950 and took about a week.It was your typical car hauling semi/trailer deal.The guy is based in Dixon IL. (708-774-0083)If I had to do it again I would def use him again.

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cost me ~$1200 each way to and from TX from Denver. If you want to do it right, call JP Logistics - they're the only ones that are going to ship my cars from now on, as they've been prompt, responsive, and have dealt with vehicles that cost more than my kidney would.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Just how much are kidneys going for these days?

Considered selling mine a while back.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score