2021-2023 Raptors For Sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sitting here bored at work tonight work graveyard. I am on Autotrader looking for a M3 for my wife. Decided to do a deep dive into 21-23 Raptors for sale across the country. To my surprise the search results revealed 2992 raptors for sale across the country new and uses and a lot of Raptor R's for sale. When I was looking back in late 21 I could barely find anything for sale. I haven't really been following the market much but just for a quick search on one site there sure is a lot of trucks for sale right now.

I was very surprised of how many R's were for sale new and slightly used. You see all the post from dealers of how there flying off the lot. I dont think thats the case seem like there R's are sitting with 2992 Raptor for sale it looks like the market is slowing down.

I saved all the R's sale Ad's just to see how long there take to sell. If anyone is looking for a truck there is a lot out there for sale right now.

GDK

Reaction score
2023 Raptor 37PP for Sale.
We waited a LONG time for this to arrive...due to lifestyle changes and an injury it now now sits in our driveway. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina
Just turned 6,000 miles and we have over $100K into it.
Looking for a realistic offer

Attachments

• Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Rear 1.jpg
    Rear 1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Window Sticker.jpg
    Window Sticker.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 57

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
2023 Raptor 37PP for Sale.
We waited a LONG time for this to arrive...due to lifestyle changes and an injury it now now sits in our driveway. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina
Just turned 6,000 miles and we have over $100K into it.
Looking for a realistic offer

This is not a for sale thread. Please make a new thread. You also need a price posted per forum rules.

noraptor

Reaction score
So sitting here bored at work tonight work graveyard. I am on Autotrader looking for a M3 for my wife. Decided to do a deep dive into 21-23 Raptors for sale across the country. To my surprise the search results revealed 2992 raptors for sale across the country new and uses and a lot of Raptor R's for sale. When I was looking back in late 21 I could barely find anything for sale. I haven't really been following the market much but just for a quick search on one site there sure is a lot of trucks for sale right now.

I was very surprised of how many R's were for sale new and slightly used. You see all the post from dealers of how there flying off the lot. I dont think thats the case seem like there R's are sitting with 2992 Raptor for sale it looks like the market is slowing down.

I saved all the R's sale Ad's just to see how long there take to sell. If anyone is looking for a truck there is a lot out there for sale right now.

This may help. Seems to be working as the Fed's planned. Unemployment will also start ticking up....As will Repo's.

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 5.52.02 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter