2023 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nak

Reaction score
Need a bit more info on that one. Are you using the paddles? What sorta sound? What did the dealer do to "fix" it? Is there anything felt when this happens or just a sound? What mode are you in? Does it do it every time or just here and there? How warm is your trans fluid when this happens?
First or all idk why people reply me back like I have retten a joke. And the sound pops out when i am running the car between 50-10 kmh. So if i hite the brake directly the sound dose not pop out. But when i am hitting the brake softly when it reaches second gear to first the sound pops out. So I went test drive with the dealer they were saying that this sound is normal because of the rpm and idk what. But what they were saying is not logical.

Last edited:

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
No, it's not normal to have a sound just from braking! Can you record the sound and post it here? A little more information on the type of noise your hearing would help.

OP
OP
N

Nak

Reaction score
U can hear the sound at the beginning of the video. But u cant hear it clearly since it is a video