Shipping a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys -

First, thanks so much for the replies. I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, but for some reason I guess my notifications got switched to a weekly digest instead of instant as I indicated, so I didn't know these last several replies came in. Anyway, I really needed it, because in the silence I've had some bad broker experiences (zero communication post initial call and one that did get a carrier lined up - and i had to find has a license status unauthorized to operate) and gotten some negative folks in a trucker forum saying I was screwed. Your replies, and some of the others over there, have been hugely helpful as I have been losing sleep over this.

I'll PM those of you that offered, and I'll definitely post here when I know my Raptor F150 Bumper is headed to its new home! For anyone else that may know folks in this business, the zip code it is coming from is 03246 (Ford dealership, Laconia, NH) and dropoff is 92691 (Orange County right off the 5 freeway).

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

It's going just south of Irvine, CA.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

If you have some recommendations please let me know. Looks like Reliable might do it, but they want $1200-$1500 more than the others. That's even when I asked for an open carrier quote from them, though I know enclosed is their core business.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That's great news! Def would like to see pics! Glad I could help. Always will for anyone here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustang76

Reaction score
This comment is more for others than Gumart1 (as I'm a couple months late to the party), but I used https://www.a1autotransport.com/ (they're a broker) and didn't have any problems shipping from the UK to Seattle. I'll probably do so again when I have to ship my baby back later this year!

870tacops

Reaction score
Congrats, I am in the same boat you were in. My Raptor is stuck in Frankin, PA. I have been patiently waiting for a transport to get it picked up. Going on 2.5 weeks. Help.....