Service Engine Message - Rough Idle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kunz808

Reaction score
Happened twice with my 2023, both times from the key fob remote start. I ended up shutting down the truck and then turned it back on and warnings are gone. I’m at 61 miles still brand new.

Last edited:

FRaptorArg

Reaction score
Happened yesterday to me one time when use remote start. I turn it off, start from inside botton and everithyng cleared. No error, normal. thanks for the info guys.

Dev

Reaction score
Happened a week ago. Key fob remote start. Hasn’t happened since. 2023 4500 miles

mike Hamel

Reaction score
Just happened to me tonight on my 2023 w/6200 miles. Remote started once inside idled real rough and would not respond to gas pedal push. Shut truck off , restarted and idle was back to normal but engine light was on. My ford app. Says the engine control system has detected a fault with the engine throttle control operation. This fault may disable the engine start/stop feature (if present). Recommends having truck checked by an authorized dealer asap.