Replacement brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone upgrade their brakes? I have a little under 40k on my Raptor and brakes are going to need replaced soon. I also plan on getting some new heavier tires. Thought since I'm getting heavier mud tires that upgraded brake would be better than just replacement brakes.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks the EBC stuff is what i was looking at but damn its not cheap owell nothing is anymore.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Thanks the EBC stuff is what i was looking at but damn its not cheap owell nothing is anymore.

Bought the EBC rotors and yellow pads a whilre back and went to change them out cause suckers were making tons of noise and sounded bad.
Removed rotors and had a couple of scores in them but pads were still like new lots of brake dust. Cleaned them up and running fine now.
WTF!
Now I have the new stuff sitting in my garage waiting for the suckers to wear out.
CAN"T WAIT TO PUT THEM ON.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I replaced my brake pads at 1000 miles due to excessive brake dust. Went with raybestos ceramic. Less dust and better stopping power. The stock pads just did not stop the way I would like. The ceramic are much better. Just my opinion. Jack

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I replaced my brake pads at 1000 miles due to excessive brake dust. Went with raybestos ceramic. Less dust and better stopping power. The stock pads just did not stop the way I would like. The ceramic are much better. Just my opinion. Jack

So screw it and swap them out. :)

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talked to Treypal i think im going to get the ebc front rotors and the yellow pads for all around leave the stock rotors in the back.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Any Vendors on here sell EBC?

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talked to Treypal i think im going to get the ebc front rotors and the yellow pads for all around leave the stock rotors in the back.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Any Vendors on here sell EBC?

We have the full line of EBC products in stock and ready to ship. We are big fans of their stuff and it greatly improves stopping power. When my truck is ready for its brake job, I will be going EBC.