2013 SVT Rotor/brakes/calipers sticking?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Okay well….new question…any suggestions for a shock replacement? Like a brand other than fox? Mine came with the fox shocks and the ones I got in the mail from AutoZone (I was trying to save money since I’m moving) did not fit lol I really hate to spend 1800 per shock suggestions, and reviews of your favorite brands would be appreciated
Try ROCK AUTO. The part numbers were floating around here somewhere a few months ago. WAY cheaper than $1800 for all 4 together.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had a couple brake lines do this.
Being laminated construction, they don't leak externally.
Inner tube splits, fractures, and leaks inside the outer layer.
Pressure causes a pinch that keeps pressure to the caliper, but won't return when pedal is released.
Something to look at.
Seems to be a little more common recently.

Otherwise I would suspect ABS stuff possibly.
Good luck
I picked up a nice Fusion for my daughter that the PO had obviously been battling dragging rear brakes on. It had new rear pads at less than 40K miles- there's your sign! I'm sure they finally got sick of paying for brake work and traded it in.

It was intermitant, but sure enouigh, the rear brakes did drag once I got it and drove it a bit.

$500 got me all new lines, rotors, pads and calipers for both sides in back. Threw it all on and it's gone nearly 100K miles since w/o issues.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ebay has good prices on Raptor shocks- plenty of Ford dealers selling on there. You can get them through Amazon too, 5% back on their Visa.