Regret getting Supercab over Supercrew?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
If you like the SCAB you bought then that’s all that matters. For me, and my use/needs, SCREW works better, and that makes me happy. I find the longer wheel base makes for a much better ride. To each their own!

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scab has served me very well. Each time I drive a newer crewcab it feels less nimble due to longer wheelbase and turn radius. If raptor was available in regular cab and shortbed, I'd probably have one. Too bad SCAB is not an option now.

Just my opinion, but if I wanted more space in cab for more ".......stuff" and people/dogs/etc., there are some suv's I could choose from instead of driving a raptor bus.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but if I wanted more space in cab for more ".......stuff" and people/dogs/etc., there are some suv's I could choose from instead of driving a raptor bus.
If you really wanted fast and nimble, there are some motorcycles you could choose from instead of a pickup pig ... it all comes down to what you want. I'd have preferred a SCAB, but if I were to do it again, I'd buy the SCREW. Even if the gas tank capacity were the same. The floor of the back seat is where the coolers and the water ride. It's perfect. For me.