Regret getting Supercab over Supercrew?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C7M7

Reaction score
Am I going to regret getting a supercab over a supercrew? The supercrew with the same 802A package goes up to 10k more and the big sunroof has been a problem. I was able to pick up a 17 with 34k miles for a good price but I’m wondering if I’ll regret it once the kid gets bigger. My commute to work is 3 miles round trip and I bike during the dry days. I’m planning to save the extra cash instead of paying so much extra for the supercrew. I don’t plan to offroad much but do enjoy going up to the mountains in the winter which is primarily why I bought it. I also found driving the supercrew a nuisance and excessive.

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until they make a instant conversion back and forth between the two you'll always want what you don't have when the time arises.

psmwrx

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My trucks have always been Super Cabs. My current one is my first Super Crew and it is nice to have the extra room.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
I’ve had both and definitely miss my Super Crew but I found my Super Cab at such a great price that I couldn’t resist. I say put the kids in the bed and keep the back seats up…wait I have always kept my back seats up and I don’t have kids.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am the one and only owner of a 2011 SCAB. I've never regretted that decision. At the time it was a no-brainer, though - the SuperCrew was too long to fit in my garage. I have a different house now with a much deeper garage, and I'm still glad that I bought the SCAB.