Ready to Jump In - Will I regret not getting ProPower Onboard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hopkintj

Reaction score
Hey Folks!

Long time lurker - first-time poster from Canada here.

I am looking to jump into my first Raptor coming from a 2017 5.0 V8 Lariat. Primarily looking to upgrade A) because it is a Raptor and we all want one haha
& B) I am looking to start doing some more off-roading - getting into some Overlanding now that my kiddo is getting to the age of fun adventures being more easily possible as a family.

Question is this: Local dealer has an incoming unit that is dressed how I have been looking for; Avalanche, 37PP, Bed Liner etc - but it doesn't have the 2.0 Pro Power. Is this something I will regret not getting for my purposes? Or will it not be missed that much and I should just jump on this opportunity?

Likely going to wait to see the situation with the 2024's but from the early sightings, I am not totally in love with the exterior ranger-esque refresh!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My take coming from a guy who loves his 12v fridge/freezer for off-road trips in his 2018 Raptor, I’d love the option of Pro Power. If you’re going to overland, I’d think it would be a no brainer. This is coming from a guy that just figured out how to wire in a relay so take everything I say with a grain of salt