Reasonable offer to make on this '13...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This search is brutal! Dealerships are just the worst to work with. Looked at two more today. One was beat up pretty good, the other was great until we started talking numbers. They seemed content to let it sit on the lot till they get what they want.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I'm more than likely putting mine up for sale. Trade-in numbers are shit thus far. PM me if you're interested. I won't be asking a ridicules amount.

2013 scab
Terrain
801a
beadlocks
24800 miles
Some goodies

Looking for a SCREW but thank you. I am considering some private seller options.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The search continues! haha. Any opinions on this Raptor: 2012 Ford F150 SVT Raptor, $43,989 - Cars.com

It has high miles BUT is a CPO with a clean CarFax. The much lower price would leave me room to purchase an aftermarket nav unit, aftermarket wheels and some 13/14 HIDs. This one is very tempting. What would be a fair offer on it? I was thinking 40-41k? Thanks for the help and tips as usual.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to be silly but the luxury package comes with adjustable pedals and also the steering has powered adjustment.

The feature I love the most is that when you remove the keys, the seat slides back and the steering wheel telescope away from the driver to allow easy access. I hope Ford keeps this feature for 2017.

Of course you will not have these features without the lux package.

The search continues! haha. Any opinions on this Raptor: 2012 Ford F150 SVT Raptor, $43,989 - Cars.com

It has high miles BUT is a CPO with a clean CarFax. The much lower price would leave me room to purchase an aftermarket nav unit, aftermarket wheels and some 13/14 HIDs. This one is very tempting. What would be a fair offer on it? I was thinking 40-41k? Thanks for the help and tips as usual.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be silly but the luxury package comes with adjustable pedals and also the steering has powered adjustment.

The feature I love the most is that when you remove the keys, the seat slides back and the steering wheel telescope away from the driver to allow easy access. I hope Ford keeps this feature for 2017.

Of course you will not have these features without the lux package.

You are correct! I like those little creature comforts. I think i'll pass on this high mile one. I'll be checking out the low mile '12 with lux package that i showed you earlier.

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/628238541/overview/