Reasonable offer to make on this '13...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Area is key for price as well. Socal pays a premium, I'am selling a blue one now with 30K miles on it for $47k and Ive got 5 buyers interested in a day. Which tells me I posted it for to low. It's all about the market.

Just remember the golden rule with Car/ trucks/capital goods: you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Area is key for price as well. Socal pays a premium, I'am selling a blue one now with 30K miles on it for $47k and Ive got 5 buyers interested in a day. Which tells me I posted it for to low. It's all about the market.

Just remember the golden rule with Car/ trucks/capital goods: you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.

I'll be headed to Orlando to work on a deal for it tomorrow! If i buy it, i'll post mandatory pics side by side with my black/black GT500! Oh yeah!

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even thought it's got quiet a few miles for being a 13 it's not worth 42.. I'm sure he's going to get that offer rejected very quick. I think it's worth 45 and I've seen similar trucks selling closer to 50 in my area. Are people dumb? Yes so that's why dealers ask these crazy prices and still end up selling them. The truck has a strong demand and they do hold their value but anything north of 47 you're taking one from the dealer. Dealer probably offered the poor shmuck who traded her in like 40-42k and is going to make 7-10k on just doing a half ass detail and paying some small dealer fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we said he should start at 42 with an offer. As mentioned before, he will probably have to go up. Why start high so you can pay that much more. All they can say is no.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sheesh. What a day. No deal. The truck was super clean. Price just wasnt close on the Raptor or my trade in. On to the next one!

D

Deleted member 12951

Sheesh. What a day. No deal. The truck was super clean. Price just wasnt close on the Raptor or my trade in. On to the next one!

Didn't think dealers where open on Sunday. So what did they get to, if you don't mind saying?