Reasonable offer to make on this '13...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't think dealers where open on Sunday. So what did they get to, if you don't mind saying?

Yeah they were open. They agreed to 45k on the Raptor but were making it up by lowballing me on my trade. Tried my best and stuck with the numbers i had in mind.

D

Deleted member 12951

So they came down only $546? Perhaps you can sell your trade yourself and go that route instead. Dealers will always want to get the trades below wholesale, that is almost of given.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they came down only $546? Perhaps you can sell your trade yourself and go that route instead. Dealers will always want to get the trades below wholesale, that is almost of given.

Yeah it was disappointing. I understand only coming down to 45 on the Raptor but we were a few grand off on my trade. I'll likely sell privately and i still might even go back in and see if theyll do 45 still with no trade.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's on to the next one! I'll be headed to Miami on Thursday planning to purchase this one: Search car listing

Better shape and less miles than the first two i posted. Wish me luck! Pics later this week if all goes well!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm more than likely putting mine up for sale. Trade-in numbers are shit thus far. PM me if you're interested. I won't be asking a ridicules amount.

2013 scab
Terrain
801a
beadlocks
24800 miles
Some goodies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts