Raptor SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That drawing looks awesome! I personally don't need a truck bed, mine has been rendered fairly useless with the bed rack and tent I've got. If both were sitting on the showroom floor beside each other, I would probably choose the SUV version.

Same here. I would most likely jump at a SUV over truck myself.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that is a good looking rendering. I think it would sell. I don't agree that the pick-up is impractical, however.

The SCrew has plenty of interior room and you have as many options as you want with the bed from cage, to cover, to cap. All of those can be changed. If find the raptor to be very practical but we are empty nesters and I don't see us hauling ass through the desert with more than two passengers. :)

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks effin sweet, well done on the sketch. I would absolutely pick this up if it had seating for at least 7. Keep the 13 of course :biggrin: I plan to cage mine eventually so this would take over as family hauler/tow rig.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been done.

6cc19833a3dae6ac33219711ba4d3c99.jpg

Don't think it sold too well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Major differences between the two.

Production - Aftermarket

Ford - Hennessey

Those weren't production built and sold.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I love it and I'd buy it. I'd probably buy this over a truck in 2017. Especially if it could tow 8,000-10,000 pounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the concept has been done, but the rendering looks great in comparison. The pick up bed is a must however, to haul all the gear you must have. A roof basket will put too much weight up high.