Raptor SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are we going to carry gas, tires, jacks, coolers, beer? Where are all the cool bed lights going to go? Nah - a pickup bed is a sacred thing to us truck guys - who cares about practicality. I'm in the city all the time and mine gets around great. Only vehicle those crazy people seem to kinda respect!!!!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you from ford? Paid to gauge our interest on this prototype? Lol

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Completely agree. Sounds and looks and smells like marketing.....

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

mike.s

Reaction score
That drawing looks pretty cool, but a truck is much more useful for me. I need to be able to carry all kinds of stuff that an SUV could not handle.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That drawing looks awesome! I personally don't need a truck bed, mine has been rendered fairly useless with the bed rack and tent I've got. If both were sitting on the showroom floor beside each other, I would probably choose the SUV version.

The MC

Reaction score
I have another truck so i'd be down. My wife has been saying 'third row seating third row seating' for a year so that option would get her buy in.