Performance SUV -> Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Annoyed at the lack of communication and updates about my 2024 order, I went and looked at an SQ7. We have our first kid on the way, but it sounds like the Raptor is the better family vehicle based on everyone’s experience.
My wife has one and she loves it.
The Raptor is much more roomy than the first two rows in the SQ7.
Audi service department will blow Ford away though.

IMG_6438.jpeg

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My response is a bit late, but maybe it'll help someone else.

I went Porsche Cayenne GTS --> Range Rover Sport Autobiography (SC V8, ECU tune with 600hp+) --> Range Rover (full size, SC V6) --> Raptor 35".

While I do miss having something a little smaller/nimbler with an enclosed cargo space, I love the Raptor. Being able to go from 3 vehicles in a row with super nice interiors to a Ford truck and not find myself feeling like I downgraded much is high praise.

What I'd really love is an SUV version of my Raptor. Third row + enclosed cargo space would be damn near the perfect vehicle for me.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I went Porsche Cayenne GTS --> Range Rover Sport Autobiography (SC V8, ECU tune with 600hp+) --> Range Rover (full size, SC V6) --> Raptor 35".

While I do miss having something a little smaller/nimbler with an enclosed cargo space, I love the Raptor. Being able to go from 3 vehicles in a row with super nice interiors to a Ford truck and not find myself feeling like I downgraded much is high praise.

What I'd really love is an SUV version of my Raptor. Third row + enclosed cargo space would be damn near the perfect vehicle for me.
How did you like the RRs vs the Cayenne?

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’m curious as to what spurred your change from performance/luxury SUVs to the Raptor?

jandiesel

Reaction score
We have a x3m comp and a raptor. I wouldn’t go from the suv to a raptor personally. Raptor is nice and bigger…:but the x3m has better tech and a more luxury feel and is hella faster. It’s fun to surprise people with just how quick it is. If I had to pick one, it would be to keep the x3m.