Raptor Assault.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not completely correct. I have not applied for the raptor assault, and will not be signing up. I have had the truck since April 5th. This info came on its own.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not everyone gets the snail-mail invite from Ford. I only got snail mail info from FPRS in Utah, I signed up after reading about it here, checking out the site and getting a convenient date to go.

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i waited too long also. When I was first going to register I could have gotten in as early as July but when I came back I had to register for Nov.

Redd7120

Reaction score
August 20-21 class

I am flying into the local airport and transportation in Tooele is not available. Is there anyone going to this class that can pick us up at airport? I'll buy the drinks!

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am flying into the local airport and transportation in Tooele is not available. Is there anyone going to this class that can pick us up at airport? I'll buy the drinks!

Cant rent a car at the airport? That's what I did and a lot of the others that have gone did.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Cant rent a car at the airport? That's what I did and a lot of the others that have gone did.

+1. search kayak.com or something similar. just be aware that some of the renters are off the airport site, about 10-15 minutes away.

Redd7120

Reaction score
No rental cars at local airport or Salt Lake. I guess there is a big event going on this weekend. There is a taxi service but it doesn't have good reviews. The hotel doesn't have a shuttle service. I emailed Misti at FPR she said Uber isn't reliable either.