RAPTOR ASSAULT INSURANCE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I’m pretty excited about it. I’m going August 3-4 if anyone else on here is going?
Tangent question, is the host hotel worth staying at? I like to go go go when someplace new, so I’m thinking of staying near the airport as there are way more things to do/places to eat in SLC than in Tooele.

Hi, I'm currently registered for Raptor Assault on August 3&4 too. I'll be driving my velocity blue 2019 Screw, purchased new in April, from Illinois. Thinking of going to Moab for a day or two afterward. Sent you a pm.

kholding

Reaction score
My friend and I are scheduled for July 12 and 13th. I appreciate all of the good advice here. We decided not to stay in Toole either.

Jurlilane

Reaction score
Can you share an insurance company for this car? The average cost of insuring a Ford Raptor is between $1322 and $3210. This coverage is approximately $197 less per year than when compared with other vehicles. I drive mostly at farms, and the chances that something will happen with my car are high. I have heard about youi.com.au, which is an insurance company that could suit my preferences. They create an insurance contract based on your driving habits, so I think I will be able to have coverage for any unexpected situations.

Last edited: