Raptor and Wrangler drug into water by boat...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it increasingly amusing w/ the boat being a Pavati as I scratched my head @ boat show as to why, exactly, they were trying to command so much more $$$ than a comparable Malibu or Mastercraft as I mentioned....so its made of AL, so what? Seems like it'd be hot as hell on every surface out in the middle of a lake AND I questioned the gauge of AL they built it out of too - apparently for good reason.

Pavati is fairly new right? Hadn't hear of em before last few years

I agree with you and I myself would prefer a Malibu. But a guy had one local to me they were trying to sell for HUGE money....it was loaded with all kinds different details. Some have bow and stern thrusters and everything. Still insane money, they all are!! I had never even heard of them until least year. They claim the AL hull is far more rigid than the fiberglass. They are little too over the top for me.

D

Deleted member 12951

What doesn’t make sense is this guy owns a black jeep with larger tires that has a snorkel. Why he choose to use his wife’s jeep without one is beyond me.

f651f0ded5ffe39159ba1664f29329b8.jpg