put up your dyno results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thus thread went way left, lol... bringing it back on track.

Had it up on a dyno yesterday for a custom tune from National Speed in Wilmington. They have a dynojet.

Mods:
- SW long tube headers, high flow cats, X pipe, baffled muffler, stock exit, true duals.
- Duratrac tires
- stock intake
- custom tune for 93 octane

The picture (poor quality) is from the few pulls while they where dialing in the tune.
HP = 368
TORQUE = 400 ft-lbs

Unfortunately, I do not have a before and after.

Does anyone have a curve for a stock 6.2? I see Cody posted the stock 5.4.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395928259048.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395928259048.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 119

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was a stock 2014 baseline from a local shop. This is UNCORRECTED on a DYNODYNAMICS.

U6PL9BI.png

This particular customer of theirs is going the Roush TVS route in the near future.

Compaired to the dynojet at another local shop, the dyno dynamics gives numbers about 16% lower than a dynojet.

...my Evo made 770hp/615tq uncorrected on the same dyno.

tec548

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine from last summer. This is with SW LT headers, SW high flow cats and exhaust, custom tune, AFE dry intake. It was 102 in the shop so I'm sure it was pulling a lot of timeing that day. Still runs good and I have not done anything else to her but add fuel in 7 months.

This was done on a dynojet.

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 164

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same truck as the other DB graph, baseline and the result after a Roush supercharger and custom tune.

graph_dyno1.php