dyno e-30 any guesses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cannot read any of that yellow text via tapatalk.

I don't know how to read this stuff but Andy said 361 hp
two different print outs

Max Power=360.03 Max Torque=385.44 (SAE)

max Power=366.07 Max Torque=391.90 (STD)

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I had to read through four pages of posts with mostly misinformation and misconception on the subject just to learn that you make just average power with all the mods on your truck
And no real comparison between e10 (most fuels) and e30

What

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well if thats a mustang dyno, u r making about the same power as a guy with similar mods on regular fuel. the guy i watched run had SW LT's and full SW exhaust, CAI, 5 star tune.

if its a dynojet u r making less

mustang dyno usually reads lower than a dynojet. in this case maybe 20-25hp

i have resonator delete, magnapack muffler cut in, CAI, and 5 star tune. ran on 93 octane. besides the fuel the biggest difference is u have LT's and no cats. i pulled 2012-10-13_21-10-27_874.jpg

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I started a thread to put dyno with out to much jumbo so we could look at the results. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f24/put-up-your-dyno-results-21207/
I heard dynojet is accurate where the mustang could be more or less but I would have no idea. this is the only nice vehicle I've ever owned so if I pull my balls out there's only one pare in the mirror.

funny kid challenged me on the way home first for me lo he had what looked like a harley but it had the step side? I don't know anything about them other than I know there nice. any way he punched it down and then I did and blew his doors off haha that was fun. I slowed down right away and he caught up to me and gave me the thumbs up.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Andy gave me a comparison because he knew I had no idea what the numbers should be. I listened like I was in school and don't remember what the numbers where but he said a 2008 corvette stock put down a number and it was comparable. made me smile

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a dynojet you were on Wilson.
If Nick's numbers are on a mustang dyno, you two have pretty close to the same power.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
he must have been running 87

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

RWhp stock.. 295 is wrong

don't seem right to me either but I just copied what they put down.

Dr prop wanted some more info I put up a thread for ones if they want to put up their dyno. this thread is so messed up who cares.