put up your dyno results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tec548

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does seem a bit low for a SC kit. Stock our trucks run about 312 wheel HP and 345 wheel TQ. His baseline numbers are about 25~28 low, even if this were added to the pre/post numbers output seems low. Dyno's should only be looked at as comparative and not really quantitave, so looking at the before/after spread (taking the numbers out) the graph looks very good.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Started with them and took them off don't think it matters but I'm glad I took them off. Dyno with

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does seem a bit low for a SC kit. Stock our trucks run about 312 wheel HP and 345 wheel TQ. His baseline numbers are about 25~28 low, even if this were added to the pre/post numbers output seems low. Dyno's should only be looked at as comparative and not really quantitave, so looking at the before/after spread (taking the numbers out) the graph looks very good.

That's dynodynamics and it's uncorrected. The Evo I had made 770hp/615tq on that dyno, but, 8xxHP/715TQ on two other dynos.

Like I mentioned in another post, that dyno gives numbers 16% lower than another local shop's DynoJet.

I'm not trying to race numbers, just pointing out that non-dynojet dynos vary in what they read. DynoDynamics and Mustang Dynos give significantly lower numbers than a DynoJet.