Post all your 2017 rap problems here please..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brake pedal will randomly fall to the floor when stopping. Nothing to engage the abs, it just falls. Not a fan of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds dangerous. What did the dealer day?

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this normal? I have the heated steering wheel btw.

c605634f9904b565e0433df98aecdce0.jpg

Both sides of the top of my steering wheel have these little indentions...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
havent had time to take it in. also havent been able to recreate it. happens randomly

Yeah, do everyone local to you a favor, get it towed to the dealer. Pedal to the floor can be a bunch of things nowadays. I had a bike throw an abs fault on Susten Pass in Switzerland as I was setting up for hairpin 7 or 8 out of 20 or so.

No brakes, no brakes, no brakes and then abs fault and full lockup when the modulator faulted. Obviously I made the turn and the remaining hairpins down the pass. That is a seriously uncomfortable feeling. ******* bmw.

I could be as simple as air in the lines, but it could also be mechanical or electronic and honestly it’s not worth finding out the hard way.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
My brake pedal will randomly fall to the floor when stopping. Nothing to engage the abs, it just falls. Not a fan of that

Have them look at the brake booster and brake actuator. This was a common failure point on the first gen ecoboost and I am not sure that the design of it was corrected.

Baker311

Reaction score
Have a knocking sound when the truck is idling sounds like it's coming from the passenger side of the engine.

jthomas82

Reaction score

My lariat had the same problem. Very random but mostly while slow speed ot coming to stop. Ford denied it was a problem till many started complaining to NTSB. Master cylinder had to be replaced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk