Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy,
Had I known about your professionalism, attention to detail, and all around good guyedness I would have. My next vehicle purchase will be from you. Maybe you should write the training manual for the salesman in processing.

Stopped at the dealer to get a look at my beast. Man is she beautiful. Pick-up tomorrow at 1000hrs. I will have to bring it back in for some body work, the jaggoff loading it on the truck ran into a trailer hitch from the vehicle in front of it. a little square impression in the fiberglass valance under the upper grille. The dealer does excellent body work, so no worries there. Pics tomorrow!!!! I will get some comparisons between a Military HMMWV.

No I don't want to do that, Then I might not stand out in a crowd of FORD sales people ...............LOL

Brother I was just busting your chops. But I do expect your NEXT ORDER!!

That goes for the rest of you guys and gals also .....:peace:

randy
cell 406 544-6891

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you would have ordered from me, I WOULD HAVE DONE IT for you ....... :peace: <Maybe next time>

randy

Randy..... what's the website that I can type in my VIN# and find my window sticker?.......My truck was supposed to be built last week and I didnt want to call and bother the SVT guys anymore.... :baby: Thanks.

OP
OP
Krahe3

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last post on my newbie thread. I picked up my beast 30 March, and to sum it up ******* AWESOME! pics posted in member picture area. Time to do some forum searching for mods, tweaks, and tricks.