Ordered June 1 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not dealer level.ford, all I should say.

OP
OP
D

droppinbombs

Reaction score
hey blood, went to the dealer today to drop off my work truck to have serviced and while i was there stopped in to give the salesman a visit. he is still telling me he has no DORA and tried feeding me the same story of how ford shuts down the assembly line and gears everything up to make a mass production of raptors when they have enough orders. is this dude full of shit, or does he have some truth behind this? any way you would know if the truck has a DORA yet or is that dealer specific?

rapmania

Reaction score
Ordered my Raptor on May 2. Got my vin May 28. Truck was built June 11. ETA at the dealer is June 25. Total time from order is 54 days. Found a phone number that you can call once you have vin and they will tell you exact build date. 1-800-392-3673 then go thru all prompts.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what i see.they have one of there raptor orders being built this weekend.most dealers get one at a time to build .they have at least three others on order if yours comes up next you will get a dora. Pm me next thursday ill check on it then.dealers will tell you anything,raptors are built every day.dealer orders are processed every three to four weeks if they have allocation.

OP
OP
D

droppinbombs

Reaction score
Cool thanks for clearing that up for me. I know this is a stupid question but exactly what the hell is a pm lol?? This is the first forum I've been a member with. Bare with me guys.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Private message,click on my user name a drop down will say send a private message.