Ordered June 1 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No we build them every hour of every day.nice story they told you.

OP
OP
D

droppinbombs

Reaction score
hey blood thanks for looking into that for me. the one i ordererd was a white screw so hopefully that would be the one you saw. as for allocation i will have to ask the salesman about that. i know that i have seen them get 2 in that were ordered in the past month. thats where i saw my first one up close and new after that that i wanted one in my driveway haha.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

oh and as far as the order date i called the guy back friday June 1 2012 and told him to order it. I went to the bank to see what rate i could get make sure i was approved than sat on it for a night debating whether to get the nav or no nav. i ended up ordering it with nav haha.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's yours and is high priority over the others.order went threw 4th.congrats everything looks good for a fast build.

OP
OP
D

droppinbombs

Reaction score
a raging semi and right foot through the floor board are more than welcome when i pick this truck up :peace: it'll be my first new truck/ordered truck. when i saw the new one being drove up front for pick i couldnt stop thinking how bad ass and mean the truck looked. like it wanted to eat someones kid!! as soon as the newness factor wears off and know that divorce papers wont be filed ill have to secretly dip into the wifes acct and order some new stuff. i'll be looking to you guys for advice on good mods and where to get best places to order from.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

sweet!!!!! blood you just made my night at work that much better. smile ear to ear from this guy!!!!

OP
OP
D

droppinbombs

Reaction score
hey blood, so if my order went thru on the 4th when do you think i could ask the dealer for a DORA or when do you think they will be able to get that?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey blood, so if my order went thru on the 4th when do you think i could ask the dealer for a DORA or when do you think they will be able to get that?

give them at least 10-14 days.i have the order #s so we can double check.

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you gotten any order info?

Nothing yet, I don't expect anything for another week or two. I just placed the order on the 4th of June.

I was just wondering if AAFES/Military Car Exchange gets the same priority as other dealerships, or if they were lower on the totem pole...

I will provide you info once I get it though, thanks man.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its still run threw dealer network may even be higher.