Opinion: Method Standard - Chrome or Black Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Big Blue - Do you know the exact size of the lugs needed for the Double Standard wheels? I had them installed last week and they came with cheap chrome lugs (two of the lugs lost their caps today when Ford rotated my tires). I need to order a whole new set.

Regarding the color question, I think black chrome would be cool. I am also wondering if white would look good on my white Raptor (if anyone makes white).

SUNSET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SDHQ had all the hardware on my double standard Methods powder coated black. I was very happy with how it turned out

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Blue - Do you know the exact size of the lugs needed for the Double Standard wheels? I had them installed last week and they came with cheap chrome lugs (two of the lugs lost their caps today when Ford rotated my tires). I need to order a whole new set.

Regarding the color question, I think black chrome would be cool. I am also wondering if white would look good on my white Raptor (if anyone makes white).

I do not, but I got my set from Brandon at TMX, give him a call and he will hook you up.

Sorry for the dumb question but Standards and Double Standards come with Chrome lugs but the black ones are extra $? Can you post a closeup pic of just the chrome and black lugs side by side?

Not a dumb question. Lug nuts do not come with either. You need to buy them separately.