Opinion: Method Standard - Chrome or Black Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got my Method Standards installed on my Raptor today.

I have chrome lug nuts at this time, but I'm wondering what the thoughts are of the FRF members on chrome vs black lug nuts on Method Standards.

All opinions are welcome and pics too

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black lugs look best in my opinion. You dont need six chrome lugs in the middle taking away from the great look of the Method.

Shameless plug...we have many sets in stock. :waytogo:

Jason-clean.jpg

TMX3.jpg

Last edited:

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black lugs look best in my opinion. You dont need six chrome lugs in the middle taking away from the great look of the Method.

Shameless plug...we have many sets in stock. :waytogo:

Jason-clean.jpg

TMX3.jpg

I love the look of that. My truck is in the shop right now getting a whole bunch of work done and wheels / tires are coming up soon.

Those are the 37 Toyo's right? What other mods are on the truck? Or is there a write up on your site anywhere?

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love the look of that. My truck is in the shop right now getting a whole bunch of work done and wheels / tires are coming up soon.

Those are the 37 Toyo's right? What other mods are on the truck? Or is there a write up on your site anywhere?

Yes sir, 37" Toyo's. Our Orange Raptor has about everything but 3.0 shocks. What in particular are you interested in?

We'll be up in Seattle in Dec. Let us know if you have any questions or want to meet up.

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if you had to do anything to run the 37 or any negative aspects like rubbing or loss of travel.

The orange looked like its nose was higher - wondering if that was perch adjustment or just the pic.

Right now I'm trying to find reviews of the Toyo MT for on/off road performance, road noise, that type of thing.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Just when i thought i was done modding for awhile. That blue screw looks nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Just when i thought i was done modding for awhile.

:laughing1:

why would you think something so ridiculous?

Oh and.. sorry if this thread getting off topic - My opinion would be to have Black Lugs!