Opinion: Method Standard - Chrome or Black Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of Method's from TMX yesterday and I am going with black lug nuts. Was a no brainer for me, no chrome!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of Method's from TMX yesterday and I am going with black lug nuts. Was a no brainer for me, no chrome!

Your gonna love em. Brandon ships fast to...so you will have them shortly.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't be real quick, they are out of them right now and will be 30 days to get them in. But I think they are worth waiting for! And yes, they seem like great guys!

Banned
Reaction score
persoanlly, when i threw my black wheels on, i loved the chrome lugs. adds contrast.
however, with the methods you do have the fake beadlock bolts to do that, so i cant really say without seeing chrome lugs on a method.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Won't be real quick, they are out of them right now and will be 30 days to get them in. But I think they are worth waiting for! And yes, they seem like great guys!

Damn! Sorry bro. I just got mine last week and was lucky enough to get one of 4 sets TMX just got in....These things obviously fly off the shelves!!

It will be worth the wait.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn! Sorry bro. I just got mine last week and was lucky enough to get one of 4 sets TMX just got in....These things obviously fly off the shelves!!

It will be worth the wait.

I wont name names but certain hockey fan from NJ nabbed our last set. We have a large order in queue and will ship them out as soon as Method gets them in.

We have plenty of black lug nuts in stock as well.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black

Attachments

• black lugs.jpg
    black lugs.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 92