Opinion: Method Standard - Chrome or Black Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both the Chrome and Black look good...IMO it is personal preference, can't go wrong either way.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is starting to sound like a Bud Light commerical...

Tastes Great...Less Filling....Tastes Great....Less Filling. :lol2:

At the end of the day, Fred is 100% correct, comes down to personal preference as they both look excellent.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha^^, I'm kinda digging the chrome if your wanting to see the beads come out more. If not, go black.
TX - you said we can order these wheels with our choice of color bead locks, right?? Then I'll get CARBON/dark silver lug nuts when I come to this mod on my long list! :)

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had chrome on my Standards and now have black on my Double Standards, so I've personally had both.... I strongly prefer the black.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is starting to sound like a Bud Light commerical...

Tastes Great...Less Filling....Tastes Great....Less Filling. :lol2:

At the end of the day, Fred is 100% correct, comes down to personal preference as they both look excellent.

He he, why is it Bud products give me a headache...It is worse than keg beer... i drink one and get a headache..but 12 Coors Light no problem...

Gatorjake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw your truck today with the chrome on it. I know you we're pushing for the black but it looked bad ass as is. Then again, I would probably prefer the black as well. With your 3.0 suspension upgrade front and back those new methods are begging for some 37's. Pleasure meeting another local raptor owner here in Jax.