On Board Air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeithS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not cheap, but I went with an ExtremeAire compressor. For a portable electric unit it performs very well (2.6cfm @ 100psi). I liked the looks of CO2 systems, but I use it nearly every weekend and didn't want to have to worry about refilling. Product : Extreme Outback

p1210015.jpg

p1210016.jpg

p1210017.jpg

Check out this thread for other ideas: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=5770

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Harbor Freight special for $40. I've used it for the past 2 years at Silver Lake sand dunes.
It'll inflate 3 of my tires from 15psi to 44psi before I have to give it a rest.
Couldn't beat the price and it has a hose that reaches all 4 tires no problem with a pressure gage.
Works GREAT for the price.

93186.gif

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with The Source Air Tank setup. Really like the quality and product overall. However I did learn that when jumping the Raptor to really, really secure this bad boy down. Otherwise it becomes a projectile a breaks your BakFlip and the regulator/gauge (the real expensive part of any of these kits) breaks in half....

The Source S-KIT10B High Performace Portable Air System with Vehicle Bracket - Amazon.com

I got mine for $300 shipped!

Ouch. I've been thinking about a removable mount that using one of the back seat bolts when the seats are folded up.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an Ultimate Air CO2 set up, same idea as Power Tank but they are our of business. Cool part is that you can use an air tool briefly with them if needed.

I find that 9 times out of 10 I am close enough to an air supply that I don't really need the air tank, but I do often pack an impact gun just incase I need some juice for trail repair.