New Truck just delivered from Michigan. Nav won't connect....Clock still says EST.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the post title say again?

The post title doesn't say anything about the dealer telling you to pound sand, but apparently that is what happened if they let you drive off knowing they didn't fix it. I tend not to leave until an issue has been addressed on a brand new vehicle, but that's me. You do you. BTW, any pics of this new ride? Kind of a custom around here. Congrats on the new Rap.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The post title doesn't say anything about the dealer telling you to pound sand, but apparently that is what happened if they let you drive off knowing they didn't fix it. I tend not to leave until an issue has been addressed on a brand new vehicle, but that's me. You do you. BTW, any pics of this new ride? Kind of a custom around here. Congrats on the new Rap.

Sounds like the service department was closed and the sales department (God help him) tried what they knew what to do.

OP
OP
will535

will535

Reaction score
Yep the service sept was closed. My initial idea was to just go to the dealer and get a new car rundown. Basic stuff and sync intro. When I brought up the GPS issue, we troubleshot some things but eventually nothing could be figured out. Pretty funny seeing 4 suits trying to figure it out. Lol. Thanks guys for the help and assistance. No disrespect in my replies btw. Hard to convey wit/kidding in text sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_7116.jpeg
    IMG_7116.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
    IMG_7114.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7097.jpeg
    IMG_7097.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 35

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
APIM early failure or transport mode still? Not sure, hopefully you'll be up soon. Nice truck, see you out on the trails!

OP
OP
will535

will535

Reaction score
Spent 42 minutes on the phone with Fords tech line. The guy was super helpful and really exhausted all remote options. In the end Im going to the dealer with a shit ton of notes linked to my vin for them to dovetail off of.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
I was having issues with my Ford Pass App not connecting to the truck after only 2 months. Was ready to do the service apt. as the tech guy I chatted with identified the error code but couldn't fix it remotely. Checked with dealership and they agreed, it needed to come in. Looked one last time on the forum and a fix of disconnecting the battery from 15 - 45 minutes should do the trick, so I did and Voila, after reconnecting the terminals, the software magically rebooted and the Ford Pass App worked like a charm and has since the fix. Would've blown my stack if I came in for service and that was the fix for a truck with <1000 miles. Give it a shot first, what do you have to lose?