New Truck just delivered from Michigan. Nav won't connect....Clock still says EST.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
will535

will535

Reaction score
Can’t blame the truck for not wanting to be in California.
I know it sucks here....approx 70 degrees every day. Mountains, desert, snow all within 2 hours of each other and the best variety of trails to let the Raptor sing. Funny how when you let the "politics and big cities" deal with themselves and just put your head down in the suburbs and kill it in business...California aint so bad. Living in a red town and still hearing the waves at night...life's tough right now. :)

OP
OP
will535

will535

Reaction score
Sounds like an appointment with the service department is your next move. If it were me, I would disconnect the battery for 30 seconds and do a hard re-start first just in case that might do it. Just curious, does your window sticker indicate that it is a Canadian build? I bought a truck once in MI that ended up originally being from Canada and the GPS module ended up needing to be replaced.
Yep unfortunately I think you're right about the service visit. I ll check the sticker on the Canada thing and disconnect he battery

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it sucks here....approx 70 degrees every day. Mountains, desert, snow all within 2 hours of each other and the best variety of trails to let the Raptor sing. Funny how when you let the "politics and big cities" deal with themselves and just put your head down in the suburbs and kill it in business...California aint so bad. Living in a red town and still hearing the waves at night...life's tough right now. :)
Bro, relax, congrats on the truck, I hope you get it fixed.