New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCal Offroad

Reaction score
Hey FRF, another new guy here. From Sacramento. Name's Dustin
ER nurse by day, offroad/desert photographer by weekend, dad to 3 above all.

We had a 2021 RZR that we built from stock to just shy of race legal desert car, had a lot of fun with it, but unfortunately it sat in the garage most of the year.
Had a crazy idea one day to sell the RZR and my 2014 Ram 1500, and buy a second gen Raptor. Started looking, bought one the next day.
Was a big decision but I enjoy the hell out of this thing every single day, instead of 5-6 days a year like the RZR. Ended up finding a clean 2019 802A in white with pano roof, no graphics, just like I wanted.
Also came with BuiltRight Ind bed racks, a Bakflip cover and AMP steps, which was a bonus.

Ive already learned a lot here, including how to fix the annoying wastegate rattle that keeps ruining my excitement of cold starts.

Ive attached a pic, even though its not "done". Will post more soon.
Ive added some Baja Designs, Methods and BFGs. Waiting on my tuner to arrive, as well as the 40" OnX6+ for the bumper from @NateMob

Of note, I'm a dealer for Baja Designs, Rugged Radios, Auxbeam, WR Performance Wash, Spot trackers, Gluetread, 5150 Whips and working on more. This is not a post to promote my business by any means,
so if mods dont like this part just remove this line. www.norcaloffroad.com (everything is 15% off right now until the end of June!)

unnamed (1).jpgProspector250_035.jpg

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You sounded like you just finished a nascar race and was thanking your sponsor . For real welcome , great group of people here for sure.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!