The New Guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltdan2025

Reaction score
I wish I could help on those radio issues but I do not have the issue you do. My steering wheel buttons work as they are suppose to and do not do what you are saying.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
I wish I could help on those radio issues but I do not have the issue you do. My steering wheel buttons work as they are suppose to and do not do what you are saying.
Sooooo... What're saying is I'm an idiot, and don't know how to program my radio? :p In all seriousness, could you please help me understand what I'm doing wrong? Such as my issue with source, vs station selection with the arrow forward/back buttons? I'm really not trying to a simpleton, but am I missing the obvious?

I guess let me phrase the question to you this way... When you want to change your XM Satellite stations on the steering wheel, does it work with the forward/back buttons on the right hand side of the wheel? Because to reiterate, when I try to use these buttons it only changes my SOURCE, such as FM, AM, iPhone, XM... you get the picture, but will not change my stations with the buttons. I HAVE to be missing a simple step it seems. Thank you in advance for a reply.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooooo... What're saying is I'm an idiot, and don't know how to program my radio? :p In all seriousness, could you please help me understand what I'm doing wrong? Such as my issue with source, vs station selection with the arrow forward/back buttons? I'm really not trying to a simpleton, but am I missing the obvious?

I guess let me phrase the question to you this way... When you want to change your XM Satellite stations on the steering wheel, does it work with the forward/back buttons on the right hand side of the wheel? Because to reiterate, when I try to use these buttons it only changes my SOURCE, such as FM, AM, iPhone, XM... you get the picture, but will not change my stations with the buttons. I HAVE to be missing a simple step it seems. Thank you in advance for a reply.
I think I'm picking up what you mean. When I use the |< >| buttons on the steering wheel, it changes the XM station TO THE NEXT PRESET XM STATION. I really wish that it just tuned to the next station in line instead of the presets.

I have no idea if there is a setting you can change or not. I poked around a little when I first bought mine and couldn't find anything in the audio settings.

MAYBE - There are more settings to play with while the ingition is in the ON position (truck not running). Haven't checked that yet.... just thought of it just now, actually. Now I kinda want to sneek out of the office to parking lot just to see. :p