The New Guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll post at home pics of my new
anti-climate menace next to my climate conscious bicycle tomorrow for all you tree burners!!! You all should be ashamed of yourselves for encouraging bad behavior, and driving unnecessary vehicles.
@John M BUNMAN has the hybrid r. the stickers say so. so he has the dirt worshipping tree hugger truck

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Ok Raptor experts... How the HELL do you change the radio station when you're in XM Satellite radio mode? I went into the audio menu, and added my "favorites" but I can't switch station with the arrow back/forward buttons on the steering wheel, or the dash. What am I missing?

If I try to user the forward/back buttons on the steering wheel it changes the source... such as FM, AM, Phone, Or XM. I've looked at everything in the menu as well as owners manual, and what it's saying doesn't match my issue. Any tips regarding these radio setting would we appreciated!