The F’in New Guy/Gen 2 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

OP
OP
Q

quattrojim

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Take all the stickers off.
Thank you and I agree. I plan on removing all the stickers on the hood and the fenders. I’ll probably keep them on over the winter as they will be easier to remove when it’s warmer outside and also some added protection during the winter road conditions.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello group, Happy Holidays!

I took delivery of my 2018 Gen 2 Raptor this past Saturday. This truck is amazing! I’ve been lurking in this forum since “shopping” for a truck and you guys are a breath of fresh air. I’m new here but not to forums. I’ve been a lifelong Audi and Porsche owner and have since come over to the dark side and loving every minute of it. I’m not new to trucks, but new to owning a truck (company vehicles and the sort don’t count in my opinion). I’ll start playing with FORscan soon and settled on a tonneau cover that I’d like to install.

Glad to be here,

Jim
Welcome from a fellow Audi and Porsche guy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter