The New Guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
I think I'm picking up what you mean. When I use the |< >| buttons on the steering wheel, it changes the XM station TO THE NEXT PRESET XM STATION. I really wish that it just tuned to the next station in line instead of the presets.

I have no idea if there is a setting you can change or not. I poked around a little when I first bought mine and couldn't find anything in the audio settings.

MAYBE - There are more settings to play with while the ingition is in the ON position (truck not running). Haven't checked that yet.... just thought of it just now, actually. Now I kinda want to sneek out of the office to parking lot just to see. :p
Ok, I appreciate that. It has to be either F'ed up, or I really am stupid! Could be both. HaHa!!! Yeah, take one for the team and go fiddle with the settings and report back to us all. Inquiry minds want to know.

ltdan2025

Reaction score
I do not have a button on my steering wheel that can change the source. I would go double check but some Ahole hit my truck while it was parked and it is now in the shop getting back to new. But if I was ever changing sources I would have to go the main screen not the steering wheel. That is why I can be no help as I don’t think you are doing anything wrong just seems like a setting or something is wrong.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
I do not have a button on my steering wheel that can change the source. I would go double check but some Ahole hit my truck while it was parked and it is now in the shop getting back to new. But if I was ever changing sources I would have to go the main screen not the steering wheel. That is why I can be no help as I don’t think you are doing anything wrong just seems like a setting or something is wrong.
Man, I'm sorry to hear about your truck! That's terrible, I hope you got their insurance info. I'll go mess with the settings again in bit, I'm sure it's a simple issue... Famous last words!

ltdan2025

Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry to hear about your truck! That's terrible, I hope you got their insurance info. I'll go mess with the settings again in bit, I'm sure it's a simple issue... Famous last words!
I wish it was a hit and run, only witness could not get a plate.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I believe there is a setting on the display. Click the settings, scroll to the right for audio settings. Look in there. I am at work and not near my truck to look.

FYI, you will get more help to your questions if you don't ask them in your introduction thread.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
I believe there is a setting on the display. Click the settings, scroll to the right for audio settings. Look in there. I am at work and not near my truck to look.

FYI, you will get more help to your questions if you don't ask them in your introduction thread.
Thank you for the reply, and tips. I appreciate your information.

RdR2027

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. The dealerships are not to be trusted. Glad you landed a truck.