Proud gen1 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomas181

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m from Mallorca, Spain.And I’m a proud owner of a gen 1 from 2013. I bought the truck back in april and it was super clean and low miles with only 25k on it. Only mod it had is an k&n cold air intake. Recently I did the mid perch following some youtube instructions

I’m a big fan of FRF and can’t thank enough for all the info I found here prior to buy the truck. This car isn’t on the european market so it’s risky to get one here in spain because it’s not easy to find parts nor people with knowldege about it. Even Ford dealers doesn’t know much aboit this things… That’s why I had to do a lot of research about reliability first.
After about 6000 miles on it I can say I loved every minute of it. I even did an amateur race in Morocco where I had some issues and got some questions which I will ask in another thread.
By now I just wanted to introduce myself and join the raptor family

Here’s some pictures before and during the race.

Ps: felt a bit sorry to mistreat my baby in the desert being that well maintained, but did it anyway..

IMG_7191.jpegIMG_7881.jpegIMG_7192.jpeg

B07DB574-372D-478E-9F97-337E67CCB58F.jpegIMG_8152.jpeg

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter