Nc raptor owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I thought maybe it was time to start a thread for NC Raptor owners. Maybe we can focus meets n greets in one centralized area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Witchy

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
No actually at my age I stopped being a girl a long time ago. But yes I'm female lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Witchy

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Was thinking about doing a raptor get together to watch the fireworks tonight in FV. Anyone interested?

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blast... I can't.

But Are ya gonna make it this sat for c&c?

OP
OP
Witchy

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Blast... I can't.

But Are ya gonna make it this sat for c&c?

We will Def be there on Sat I think we are all meeting around 8 something before just not 100% sure where lol. Have heard a couple different ideas.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't make it for C&C this sat. I won't be able to make it to FV this evening either. I have a friend that lives there if I am thinking of the right place just south of Raleigh. But no, too far on too short notice...lol I am also in Va, but I am almost close enough to everyone to actually be able to make some of these meets...lol

Can't wait to see everyone at the beach at the end of the month. I finally got the Raptor registered and can drive it legally now so I am itching for somewhere to go...lol