Gen2 Raptor in Germany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jonas_W

Reaction score
Welcome in Europe ... I suppose it was the worst conditions... Now it's cheaper, well, in France it is, I don't know in Germany...FYI, I fill my tank with more than 50% of E85 since day one, my truck love it anbd my wallet too (0,95 € for one liter) , 3 years ago it was 0,65€ per liter... And for professionnal use like me, less taxes, so it was 50 cents per liter...

It's a little better now, but still not cheap haha. Thanks for the tip mixing E85 with regular gas. I will definitely look into it.
50 ct/litre sounds awesome though.

Willkommen auf der Seite. Ich bin neugierig ... ist es eine Qual, mit einem so großen Fahrzeug auf den Straßen dort zu fahren?

Nice German! I'm living in a rural area where it's easier with a bigger truck on the streets than in bigger cities I guess. The great thing about the Raptor is, that people seem intimidated being approached my a big truck and tend to make room immediately.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It's a little better now, but still not cheap haha. Thanks for the tip mixing E85 with regular gas. I will definitely look into it.
50 ct/litre sounds awesome though.

Nice German! I'm living in a rural area where it's easier with a bigger truck on the streets than in bigger cities I guess. The great thing about the Raptor is, that people seem intimidated being approached my a big truck and tend to make room immediately.
It's part of owning a Raptor. The ability to merge anywhere at anytime. It's unlike any other vehicle I've owned.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE! I was born in Nuremberg. Lived in GE twice. One of my favorite places in the world. Cool to see a Raptor over there getting passed on the autobahn LOL. Welcome to frf