MPT E-85 Tune Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Currently, I am running the MPT 93 PRX **** tune... Time for more power. I asked if they had a tune for E-85 on **** and they do. I couldn't get any approx. HP gains because they haven't put one on their dyno yet. They did say it was "significant". Does anyone happen to run this tune and can tell me if you can feel a difference vs. the 93 PRX tune? I know the odds of someone with the PRX 93 and the "****" tune is pretty low, but I'll take whatever feedback I can get!!
It'd have to be worth it, because they are telling me I'd have to upgrade to the high pressure fuel pump which isn't cheap!!!

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know if you go from 93 to E85 on a Subaru the gains are like 15-20% on the same hardware.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m on tune+ e50 w/100% ****.

If e85 is accessible to you. I’d def make the switch to e85 and use **** as a safety measure on top of the e85. Just another piece of mind is how I see it and the **** cools down the charge temps for repeatable power too.

OP
OP
White fog

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand how it all works and that it will help to some degree.. but I’d just like to see if $2499 for a high pressure pump could be utilized in another way for more power! Stock to **** and e85= big increase. I currently have the PRX 93 on **** now and it feels amazing. I’d just like to see what kind of HP I’d gain switching to E85 on ****. Basically.. is it worth it?

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I understand how it all works and that it will help to some degree.. but I’d just like to see if $2499 for a high pressure pump could be utilized in another way for more power! Stock to **** and e85= big increase. I currently have the PRX 93 on **** now and it feels amazing. I’d just like to see what kind of HP I’d gain switching to E85 on ****. Basically.. is it worth it?

Don't forget for long term engine reliability I think the top HP to the rear wheels shouldn't exceed 600 hp.

I read that somewhere and haven't done any research so it's just something I thought I'd throw out there.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious why run **** on top of E85 not sure if that would get you more power. I run E50 blend right now with 91 from goostuned he has dyno other with same tune set up 500 to the rear. He did a E85 tune and was bumped to 525. CA gas so $$$ it will be worth it for me to upgrade to the HPFP and just run straight E85 all the time. If gas is cheap where you live then dont think $2500 is worth it just do E50 blend and factory fuel pump.

OP
OP
White fog

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MPT told me I could get away with the EVO fuel pump at $1599. I ordered it. Another tuner told me I could get 75 more hp vs. my current setup.
the **** injection still adds some power vs. E-85 alone. It cools things off a lot and makes it safer for my little engine.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ran mpt e30 and e50 and now just stick to e50 all the time, the power difference from 91prx to e50 is huge . i ran 12.7 qaurter mile on my draggy with it quich is pretty darn fast for a heavy truck on 35s. i want to get my fuel pump setup changed to just run full e85 map so i will try figure out what i need to do to run .

Sarver24

Reaction score
I have everything purchased to convert my gen 2 to e85. Including the tune from MPT. My mods are Garrett power max turbos, full race manifolds and pro billet turbo adapters, ams inlet tubes, fuel injector clinic 1000cc injectors, deatsch werks DW400 upgraded fuel pump, Garrett intercooler, turbo smart supersonic bov, afe intake, borla attack exhaust, SCT livewire ts+ Tuner, cold plugs , 170deg thermostat . Currently I have the intercooler, tuner, I take , bov