moonroof help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@FordService Took mine to Joe Rizza Ford today and was told that because I made the appointment online they may not be able to deal with it today. This is extremely poor customer service.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@FordService Took mine to Joe Rizza Ford today and was told that because I made the appointment online they may not be able to deal with it today. This is extremely poor customer service.

Let me know if you'd like me to get this documented in our system, t_j. To make that happen, I'll need a PM from you with your full name, best daytime phone number, dealer info, and any specifics you'd like me to include. I'll get this entered for internal review.

Crystal

OP
OP
svtippy

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds like it's dealership time, svtippy. What's your truck's model year and mileage? I'll see how I can help.

Crystal

thanks a lot i have a 2012 with about 38000 miles with an extended warranty. ill bring it to the dealer tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I got screwed arround at the dealership today... going to leave the truck with them next week while I'm out of town hopefully they step up their game.

OP
OP
svtippy

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NickPic83 yeah I'm going to Schultz to Nanuet today so far they've been very good with taking care of warranty issues we'll see how this goes. How many miles do you have

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only have 14,000. They were great. Only thing was they didn't have the assembly in stock and had to order one so they had my truck for a couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svtippy

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok good to know thanks For all the help. I don't know if it will 've a problem for me being over the manufacturer warranty but I do have the extended so we will see. @FordService do you know if they will cover it