Need Help Finding Valve Body Shift Sequence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KingSVTRaptor

KingSVTRaptor

Reaction score
That’s correct. As-Built does not contain the transmission main control solenoid strategy.
That’s correct. As-Built does not contain the transmission main control solenoid strategy.
So I got the truck home last week and had a chance to drop the pan today. These are the pictures I snapped from the underside of the valve body. I’ve noted a couple of things. Primarily, it appears that the shift sequence for the valve body is stamped exactly where you’d expect it to be. Secondly, I noticed that there is a FoMoCo stamp. The service advisor I was speaking with swore up and down that the original valve body had been replaced with a non-factory unit and that was why they were unable to see or retrieve the appropriate information from it. Did they need more than just the information in the attached pictures to complete programming?

Attachments

• IMG_6062.jpeg
    IMG_6062.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6065.jpeg
    IMG_6065.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6064.jpeg
    IMG_6064.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6063.jpeg
    IMG_6063.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 8

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s the The 13-digit solenoid body strategy number. There is also a 12 digit solenoid body ID. I suspect that with the PCM being replaced and the transmission service tag missing, that’s the step they’re getting hung up on.

OP
OP
KingSVTRaptor

KingSVTRaptor

Reaction score
That’s the The 13-digit solenoid body strategy number. There is also a 12 digit solenoid body ID. I suspect that with the PCM being replaced and the transmission service tag missing, that’s the step they’re getting hung up on.
Thanks for the info. The way I understand it is that you only need one or the other. Once you enter one a file is downloaded from the Ford server containing the other. I’ve linked a video below for reference.