MB TKO - Should I go 18" or 20"??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
You made the right choice for your needs. If you're ever even thinking about getting bigger wheels/speakers/whatever always do it. It will cost you more to upgrade in the long run ha!

quiet you! mr. 20's and 33's

:gr_guns:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
ditto. i had 20's on 35's before i got a killer deal for them i couldnt pass up and i wanted to sell the stock new ones.

i busted them up from rocks and got a bead leaking and the ride was crap...

my 17 beadlocks with 37's @ 28 psi on the highway sooooooo smoooth....... the ride is so awesome and my back doesnt ache anymore!!!!!!!!!!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well, honestly I don't mind getting made fun of if I went with 20's... Looking through the wheel and tire thread a couple times, there is actually quite a few people with 20's...more than I expected.

Anyone else have the TKO's that'd like to share some pictures? 18's or 20's is good, like to see more pictures!

I have 20"s so you're on the right team ;)

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Too late for me now, just hope the ride doesn't go to shit! One of biggest reasons I got the raptor, I HATED the GTO with 19's and coilovers.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You made the right choice for your needs. If you're ever even thinking about getting bigger wheels/speakers/whatever always do it. It will cost you more to upgrade in the long run ha!

That's my philosophy for Subwoofers and flat screens!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went 20's and dont regret it at all. At Pismo less sidewall was a huge plus. Towing my trailer less sidewall is a huge plus, Flatter sitting tires on the 9.5 wheels a huge plus, better looking tires in 20's priceless......

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I went 20's and dont regret it at all. At Pismo less sidewall was a huge plus. Towing my trailer less sidewall is a huge plus, Flatter sitting tires on the 9.5 wheels a huge plus, better looking tires in 20's priceless......

HAHA! That's just what I'm hoping for! Can't wait till tomorrow after work, get to put them on along with some 2012+ bed graphics. Wait till Sunday or Monday to do the perch adjustment unless I'm feeling froggy.