May 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest =Urban Jungle=

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The sandy weather here finally cleared up enough for me to get a good skyline photo. This official submission was taken yesterday afternoon from the west side of the Palm Island looking back towards Dubai's Marina District.

Man that looks familiar! Dubai is such a beautiful city too. I gotta try to catch up with you sometime when I'm going through there.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished waxing up the 45' yatch for the summer and it was being dropped so I just snapped this ....

Attachments

• Raptorandboat.jpg
    Raptorandboat.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 44

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just finished waxing up the 45' yatch for the summer and it was being dropped so I just snapped this ....

Nice!!! I sure miss boating. Was a member of Wyandotte Yacht Club for many years. Started out with a 30 Searay express, moved to a 39 express, then a 45 bluewater. They sure attract women!!! and they are near naked when they get on the boat!! Just add alcohol and the fun begins... ha ha ha... oh, did I say that I sure missed boating... ha ha ha..

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! I sure miss boating. Was a member of Wyandotte Yacht Club for many years. Started out with a 30 Searay express, moved to a 39 express, then a 45 bluewater. They sure attract women!!! and they are near naked when they get on the boat!! Just add alcohol and the fun begins... ha ha ha... oh, did I say that I sure missed boating... ha ha ha..

They are amazing so much fun and just adding women and a few drinks makes things just that much better!! haha if your near chicago ever hollar haha

Looks like a 43' to me. ;)

Fellow Tiara owner myself. :waytogo:

its a searay 4200 express? i believe and we have a 5' extended platform on the back haha I'm not too sure totals 45-48' :winner_first_h4h: