May 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest =Urban Jungle=

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This months contest theme will be all about getting a picture of your truck in the last place SVT designed the Raptor for... The City! Get out in the concrete jungles of your area and snap some pics. Find a graffiti'd out spot, go do a drive by in the hood, get some cool backdrops with high rise buildings, etc...

Submissions for this months contest will run from today through May 31st.

Voting will run from June 1st through June 15th.

The winner of this months contest will receive a FRF shirt.

frf_clean_shirt_back-p235936790364058692yj4b_210.jpg

If you submit more than one picture, be sure to specify which picture will be your official entry.

*Please note that FRF has updated the rules for the Raptor of the Month photo contests. All photos submitted must be new material and not previously posted on the site.

Last edited:

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
When is farm month dammit! :ROFLJest: I can probably get something good for this month

Ha Ha Ha. Yup Raptor next to your favorite combine. I like the spray buggys, I bet these city boys ain't got no idea What a spray buggy is !

In Arkansas they floodin th fields for rice now, corn about 1 ft tall. Florida corn bout 2 ft tall last week. I'll keep the farm update goin.
Maybe a Raptor next to a crop duster !

Banned
Reaction score
Sad thing. Im a Vegas city kid born and raised now living in the farm country lol

and its much nicer isnt it.

now it says a photo of "your truck" does that mean my ranger can enter? :ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

should be some pretty sweet entries this time around!