May 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest =Urban Jungle=

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
192360[/ATTACH]"]http://Photo118.jpg

Finally going to play.
In front of Elvis Aaron Presleys house, this graffity dates back to his death on Aug 16, 1977.
This will be my official entry

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

192362[/ATTACH]"]http://Photo120.jpgPhoto115.jpgPhoto117.jpg

A few more from the King

Attachments

• Photo118.jpg
    Photo118.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo120.jpg
    Photo120.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
View at the parking lot from a wedding reception I was at in Down Town Los Angeles.
photo(7).jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ I like it cool pic

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

official entry
2942-img-0294.jpg

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I recently had my truck at the bodyshop I use because I had concrete/cement sprayed up the entire side of the truck front to back that wasn't washin out.. Shop guy suspected he might need to repaint the side of the truck, which had me stressin.

Also had it in at the dealership for transmission issues... It was just shifting like absolute crap.

Well , I got my truck back from both of them. The guy at the shop worked his magic, and managed to buff/polish out all of the crap that was all over the paint. It was literally front to back top to bottom. I paid extra to have him polish up the rest of the truck too, so that it wasn't shiney on one side and not the other... When I got it back.. Wow...
It looked better than it did when I picked it up from the dealership, no joke! Has never looked so great.

Better yet, there was a TSB for my transmission issue that meant replacement & updating the CPU as well. And holy.... the difference it made blows my mind.. The truck has now never looked or driven as well as it does now. 2010.5 driving like new.

Anyway, inspired me to get out and drive all over the city for this months photo contest.
Got to see a lot of places in town I had never bothered to check out before.

I took a couple hundred photos, picked the one I thought best represented the "Urban" theme of this month.. (Even though I liked some of my other ones maybe a little better) I'll save em for future contests so I don't have to waste the gas again next time.. lol

Had a blast, touched up the photo a little to stylize it some.. not sure if that's ok for the contests? Seems other people have done so.

So here's my celebratory submission. I took up the entire block to take these photos.. Everyone who came in at the other end... promptly backed up and went another way.. as you can clearly see there is no way anyone was fitting by me.

I had a pedestrian walk through and he had to duck under the mirror just to squeeze by.
So here's some urban appartments, city grime, back alley, graffiti ridden, restaraunt dumpsters and all.. Unfortunately the Raptors too BIG to see the strip of shops / traffic / pedestrians behind me @ one of the busiest streets in town.

Mayhem_Urban.png