Kooks high flow GREEN catted down pipes installed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I respect your opinion, I'm stating facts, your feelings got hurt.

Here's what I'm talking about lol just because you had insert experience with a product and good with another, doesn't mean shops around the country with lots of ford experience have that same scenario. You ARE stating your opinion based off a few experiences. Your little comment about my feelings getting hurt is the reason you have a reputation and have lost business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think JDM needs any help losing business. Thy have a knack for being pompous and arrogant with their stuff over the years.

Jackie

Reaction score
I don't know either one of you fools, but without a doubt Jayrod you are coming across like a typical internet cowboy ass. You elude to friends, shops, etc. At least JDM is...well you know JDM. You are just trolling.

Just as you have an opinion about stupid pipes, it was easy to form an opinion about you and what you are trying to do here.

And ****** if he didn't hit the daily double with you and Sastwat in the same thread.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know either one of you fools, but without a doubt Jayrod you are coming across like a typical internet cowboy ass. You elude to friends, shops, etc. At least JDM is...well you know JDM. You are just trolling.

Just as you have an opinion about stupid pipes, it was easy to form an opinion about you and what you are trying to do here.

And ****** if he didn't hit the daily double with you and Sastwat in the same thread.

I have legit business in this thread and actual experience with the parts. Keep sucking the JDM teet their reputation has gone nothing but down. Form any opinions you want that's your right. Internet cowboy? You mean like a company rep pitching his opinions as absolute facts and trashing people ? He lost business from his BS.

Jackie

Reaction score
I have legit business in this thread and actual experience with the parts. Keep sucking the JDM teet their reputation has gone nothing but down. Form any opinions you want that's your right. Internet cowboy? You mean like a company rep pitching his opinions as absolute facts and trashing people ? He lost business from his BS.

You have legit business in someone else's thread? Attacking someone else for their product preference? ****** business strategy you have there.

Which business is yours? Who do you represent? Just want to make sure I am avoiding the right ones...

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have legit business in someone else's thread? Attacking someone else for their product preference? ****** business strategy you have there.

Which business is yours? Who do you represent? Just want to make sure I am avoiding the right ones...

I'm in the military dude, I don't represent any shop but have great long time friends in big reputable shops whom I trust and have far differing opinions than Jim. Jim flew off the handle with his opinions trying to make them facts so my entire premise was letting him know long term ford shops do not agree and that his experience is his opinion not everyone's Bible because he said it. It's simple. But I see you have some investment in JDM so captain save a ho to the rescue.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jim, I've been at this a long time and the combined experience of many shops I consult would put you to shame. I'm glad you are doing this it only hurts your business. Have a good day.

Shops you consult???? :win:

Jackie

Reaction score

Jim doesn't want that trust me

Nothing says professional business like physically threatening another business rep.

But, I do have to admit... entertaining.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I'm in the military dude, I don't represent any shop but have great long time friends in big reputable shops whom I trust and have far differing opinions than Jim. Jim flew off the handle with his opinions trying to make them facts so my entire premise was letting him know long term ford shops do not agree and that his experience is his opinion not everyone's Bible because he said it. It's simple. But I see you have some investment in JDM so captain save a ho to the rescue.

Actually I have bought zero from JDM. Just found myself interested in pipes and came across this shit show.

You are way too amped about pipes. Or your friends shop. Or JDM. Or some combination of all 3.

Lol, let me know when I have saved the day. One ho at a time.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shops you consult???? :win:

Is that odd? To speak with shops that have experience in your vehicle?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Nothing says professional business like physically threatening another business rep.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Actually I have bought zero from JDM. Just found myself interested in pipes and came across this shit show.

You are way too amped about pipes. Or your friends shop. Or JDM. Or some combination of all 3.

Did I physically threaten jim? No not at all jus an opinion. But like a troll trying to spin it.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Amped lol no. Just making sure people understand Jim's experience isn't the end all be all of downpipes. It's an opinion plain and simple.