Goosetuned dyno results on my truck 91 pump gas at a mile high. Haters gonna hate. Updated for new CRP turbos, SRP down pipes and k&n tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL you guys are funny. I like going fast on the street, but I really love going fast on the dirt. I spend a ton of time in the sand. I jump the truck, go over 100 mph through really rough stuff, and I like having the power on pump gas. Hopefully it will be tuned on e85 this week. I am lucky enough to have other vehicles that are purpose built, but I love the Raptor in most situations. I don't like taking it on big rocks, or mud because I don't like cleaning it off. I bottom out about 50% of the time while off-road. Ground clearance is definitely the biggest issue for me when I go off the pavement, but it'll buff. I also do not want to lift it.tempImagerSaubM.jpgtempImagewhHwcJ.jpgtempImagepGx7sw.jpgtempImagevg4Bhl.jpgtempImageiUonDn.jpg